Find us at the Scottish Renewables Marine Conference in Inverness on the 16th & 17th September 2013
We shall be exhibiting at the SR Marine Conference at Eden Court, Inverness on the 16th and 17th of September 2013.
Scotland – The home of wave and tidal energy
Investing, progressing, leading the way
The programme will address all the main challenges facing the sector in Scotland today –
- How do we ensure Scotland retains its global lead in wave and tidal energy development?
- How can we stimulate greater private sector investment and why is the continuation of public capital and revenue support so crucial?
- What impact would restricted grid access really have on the industry?
- How far have we come in understanding environmental interactions?
- How can we secure the benefits of a vibrant, competitive, Scottish supply chain?
This is an essential calendar date for anyone involved in the marine energy industry.
The Marine Conference will see up to 300 delegates and 45 exhibitors, bringing together leading industry figures, public sector representatives, investors and academics.
The Exhibition & Dinner will provide unique opportunities to network with the sectors most important stakeholders and exhibit alongside the leading organisations involved in marine energy in Scotland.
Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to debate the challenges and solutions which will deliver a thriving Scottish Marine Energy Industry.
We are providing more and more HV services to wind farms across Scotland. Vattenfall have
BJRE have been involved in the 30MW project, totaling 13 wind turbines North of Alness
Please refer to our Terms and Conditions
Follow the link to this morings (15/4/15) Radio Orkney featuring our very own Director Bryan
Delighted to assist with this community project for Dingwall Wind Co Op,